Mitsubishi PLCs (3 Day) Training Course
The Mitsubishi PLCs (3 Day) Training Course can be delivered in a hotel, one of our offices, or your premises. The course content can be tailored to meet your requirements. Contact us to request a quote
The Mitsubishi PLCs (3 Day) Training Course aims to provide engineers and maintenance technicians with a basic understanding of a PLC operation in a process control environment.
Learners will gain knowledge in the hardware structure of a PLC and how it operates in the field using inputs and outputs.
Learners will have access to a PLC simulator where exercises will require them to develop software, download, debug and fault-find.
Software programming will include inputs, outputs, timers, counters etc.
- A basic ability to use a Windows laptop, keyboard and mouse
- The ability to open and close programs
- The ability to drag, drop, copy and paste items
- A basic understanding of electrical components such as switches and solenoids would be useful
- History behind PLCs
- Types, Modular, Rack etc.
- Basic Ladder Instructions
- Inputs and Outputs
- Special Modules
- Logic Functions
- Sensors and Devices
- Sinking and Sourcing
- Basic Ladder, Comments and Statements
- I/O Addressing
- Safety and Interlocks
- PLC Simulator Exercises
Open Course Dates
|Sorry, there are no course dates available at the moment for this course; please contact us or call us on 01642 222232 to discuss your requirements.|