ITS’ Malcolm Knott is Presenting at the iChemE and ISPE Technology Transfer III Conference in Darlington
posted: October 7th 2019
ITS’ Managing Director is presenting The benefits of IT_OT convergence; Increasing the value of real-time information at the one-day conference organised by the Biochemical Engineering SIG of the IChemE and supported by ISPE UK. The event is a fantastic opportunity for practitioners to share effective technology transfer techniques and experience.
Come along and learn how to achieve consistent, rigorous and flexible biotechnology production. Share your best practices and learn from others through this informal gathering of technology transfer professionals.
Speakers and topics
- Mark Woodyer, Oxford BioMedica — Technology Transfer — going viral
- Deirdre Boland, Fujifilm R&D — High Throughput UltraScaleDown Anitbody Purification for Process Characterisation
- Paul Quigley, Arcinova — Innovation and integration for drug substance / drug product development scaleup and manufacture
- Ranna Eardley-Patel, Bilthoven Biologicals — High Value from Low Cost Vaccines. Progress towards Polio Erradication.
- Tony Hitchcock, Cobra Biologics — AAV Manufacturing and Supply Chain challenges (Adeno- associated virus)
- Ralph Daumke, Filtrox — Using Alluvial Filtration as an Economical Solution for Midstream Clarification
- Malcolm Knott, Industrial Technology Systems — The benefits of IT_OT convergence; Increasing the value of real-time information.
- Andrew Matthews/Tracy Hart, Siemens — Pharma 4.0. How digitalisation is transforming the Pharma sector with an integrated data landscape.
- Harvey Branton, CPI — Technology Transfer for next generation of Manufacturing
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Ltd