We are hiring... visit our vacancies page.
ISPE Annual Summer Conference
posted: June 6th 2019
ITS is attending this year’s ISPE Annual Summer Conference, taking place Wednesday 19th June 2019 at the National Conference Centre at the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull.
The ISPE one day summer conference topic this year is 'Introduction to Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Update'. The event covers the broad scope of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, including R&D, API, OSD and Biopharma, along with latest industry trends and changes to the current regulatory standards.
- 0830 | Registration
- 0900 | Welcome & Introductions
- 0905 | Introduction to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- 0950 | The Role of the Regulator
- 1035 | Coffee Break
- 1100 | Introduction to Research & Development
- 1145 | Introduction to Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- 1230 | Lunch
- 1330 | Introduction to Oral Solid Dosage
- 1415 | Introduction to Biopharmaceuticals
- 1500 | Coffee Break
- 1525 | ISPE Guides & Regulatory Updates - And what's the impact of Brexit
- 1610 | Young Professionals Presentation
- 1625 | Q&A Panel - Chair
- 1655 | Round up & close